miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

St. Patrick's Day Look (Easy)

Hey guys! ^_^

This time i wanted to do sth a bit more simple but yet pretty and using very cheap products, yet with great quality and that will never damage your eyes/skin. I used some very popular drugstore eyeshadows that most of ppl in Mexico love and use BISSÚ.

It's my first St. Patrick's look and I really liked it! hope you do as well, i think is easy and yet pretty ^^.
And well this is dedicated to all my irish friends in Limerick! especially the girls, Meghan, Elaine, Sophie ^^ and, of course my fantastic boyfriend, Paul, I love you darling!




And also to Siobhán (LetzMakeup) and Sharon (sharonmakeupartist) =3
so, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!! have so much fun and take care!
Love,
~Dana.
SLÁN!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario