lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Spring Acid Orange

Hey Guys!

Iknow, it's been a loooong time since I posted sth! I apologise for the lack of activity! >.< I'ts been quite busy and dificult days BUT! I had to come back with a new look and this time I have a very spring/sumer - ish look!

Hope you like it! Sorry guys, i accidentally deleted the pics I took, but here is the video tutorial! :D



Have fun and Hope your Easter was amazing

~Dana x

Eyes:
Primer Potion by Urban Decay
Khol Pencil in "White Pearl by NYX
'Orange' Eyeshadow by BISSÚ
Khol Pencil in "Black" by NYX
'Beige' Eyeshadow by JAFRA
Liquid Eye Liner by L'Oréal
Colossal Volume Express Mascara by Maybelline

Face:
Mary Kay Time Wishe Mosturizer and Gel Cleanaser for Oily Skin
Mary Kay Foundation for Oily Skin in "Beige 400"
Powder Blush in "Style" by MAC

Lips:
"Femme" Lipstick by NYX
"Solo Pienso En Ti" Lip Gloss by YANBAL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario