viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

Metal Chick (Easy and sort of everyday makeup)

Howdy everyone!

Sorry It's been a looooooong time, but I came up with this, It was a especial request from a friend on facebook who wanted sth in the metal/girlie look, but more wearable, easy and not so dramatic. So here is what I came up with, hope she likes it.... and, of coure, you as well :D


I know I don't post videos quite often but I will do my best to post at least one a month! :D

Have fun and Stay Metal!!! \m/

~Dana.



















Products Used:

Urban Decay's Primer Potion
Jafra palette: Eyeshadow in Sand
NYX: Eyeshadows in 'Sensual' and 'Black'
Eyeshadows in 'Vanilla Frost' and 'Rusty' from drugstore Palete
NYX Eyeliners in 'Black' and White Pearl'
Arabic Mascara
NYX Lipstick in 'Electra'
Italia Lip Liner in 'Hot Red'
Yanbal Lip Gloss in 'Piensa en Mi'

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario