jueves, 6 de enero de 2011

Bella Sugar Cosmetics...what a finding! :D

Hey, guys!

Well, I still can't find thecharger of my camera and it's driving me CRAZY! >.< I can't wait to write more tutorials and take the pictures!!this is really frustrating, but I'll keep searching...I  mean, the charger was 3 days ago in my room! and I swear is not a disaster!... :P

Anywho... The happy news, I was just about to head off and sleep, and, as eeeeevery night, i check out my twitter, so, I saw a new follower... I checked out and I just found out a new line of cosmetics "BELLA SUGAR COSMETICS"... 'interesting', I told myself...so few I knew... I checked out the whole page and producs and OMG!... I found some wonderful and unique eyeshadows EVER!...Not kidding! I mean, I saw some shimmery eyeshadows with such unique colors that I have never seen before!

You can also personalize your own paletes with lovely designs of cases, which is something awesome ;) Plus is not a place for only makeup, also with shower and skin care produts!

Stunning products and completely inexpensive! WOOT!...And as far as I know, they have such great quality as MAC's but 1/4 of price... that's what girls want, quiality and price! :D yay!

Here are some of the links to this lovely line of products and see for yourselves how lovely are their products!

http://bellasugarcosmetics.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bellasugarcosmetics
http://twitter.com/#!/BellSugCos

Best wishes, and stay pretty!
Dana xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario