lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

SEPHORA ARRIVING TO MEXICO IN SEPTEMBER OF 2011

Hey guys!

Today no tutorial, I've been quite busy with some other stuff, but I have sth awesome prepared for ye in the next couple of days.

Today I have news for ye: Sephora, the French beauty products chain, property of Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy LVMH, will open two stores in Mexico in the second half of this year, the company’s America Division informed.
"Sephora is coming to Mexico through Grupo Axo, which distributes here several brands, including Benetton, Brooks Brothers, Brunello Cucinelli, Emporio Armani, Etro, Guess, Marc Jacobs, Rapsodia and Tommy Hilfiger.
LVMH in the first company in the world in high end articles; there are more than 750 Sephora stores in 21 countries, selling more than 250 brands of make-up, skin-care products, fragrances, toiletries, hair products and beauty accessories, including their own brand. "

That's the textual news that I read and, of course, I AM SO HAPPY!!!...Finally someone heard our prayers, girls! lol... because if it's well known that M.A.C. has been in Mexico for a while, we also demanded some Urban Decay, Kat Von D, NARS, products, and so on.

I am so happy and I wanted to share this with ye!.

Have fun,

Danaxx


1 comentario: