miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

NYX Shopping!

Hey guys!

Today I have good and bad news... well not bad, is more like an unfortunate fact; First let's talk about the good news.

I made my investigation duty last night and followed the steps of NYX in Mexico, and guess what?...I did find the ONLY place where we can find NYX Products! so, I went today to see what's over there and O.M.C.!!! I found the whole line of products over there, I was so happy I could find them ^^

So, as any good makeup geek, I got a bit of stuff I saw there (for bad luck I didn't have too much money with me, but I plan to go back for more stuff ;D)
I got a Triple Eyeshadow palette with gorgeous purples and a some kind of pink-ish/ purple-ish one is amazing, I just fell in love with it! the colors are: Pruple/Deep Purple/Prune. Then I also got a single eyeshadow in Black because My own one is about to die (yep, I am a metal girl, what can I do? my life goes around the black...sometimes, lol!) and finally I got a pot of Eyeshadow Base, I've never tried this one, ony the Urban Decay's Primer Potion and M.A.C.'s Paint Pot and we'll se how this one works, I am so excited to try it!

And soon there will be a Tutorial with these new products I got ;)

You maight wonder... where are the pictures?... and that's the not-so-happy  fact: I can't find the charger of my camera D: yeaaahh I am so silly and can't remember where it is! I was planning to post the tutorial of today's look I did which is a green eyes and cherry lips look. I could take some pics but since the camera only works when the batteries are full, I can't post or take any pictures. But don't worry I will search for the damn charger which I am sure is around here and post both things: The Tutorial of this Green eyes and Cherry look, AND the pictures of my latest  NYX adquisitions ^^

Best Wishes and... Enjoy EL Dia De Reyes!!!.... Ya mandaron su carta, niñas? xD
Have fun!

Dana xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario